Monday, December 20, 2010

Multitude Monday II



This week I have had the grace to be much more diligent with my gratitude journal. There's just so much to be thankful for :)



I'll continue to share just glimpses of my journal, leaving the numbering out... but if you're wondering, my journal hit 153 this week!!


~ Christmas cards
~ Postage stamps
~ Macadamia nuts... oh, I love madacamias!
~ Final day at work, and it's bittersweetness
~ Farewells from precious friends
~ Christmas gifts
~ Lunch all together for last time
~ Memories
~ The journey



~ Twilight light on leaves and tress and grass
~ This sunburnt country
~ Gum trees
~ Afterwork coffee with precious friends
~ Phone call from Mandy's mum
~ Looking back and seeing growth
~ Reminders to slow down and be in the moment




~ A mother kneeling on the footpath in long dress, her daughter escaped from pram, blowing dandelion puffs together
~ Clouds, white & fluffy against blue sky
~ My books finally arriving from Better World Books (they sent me free chocolate, too!)
~ Yummy roast pumpkin & spinach rissotto
~ Health to be able to enjoy it!



~ A wonderful prayer meeting with blessings overflowing
~ Friendships revised after my long winter
~ That I am weak and broken and in need of a Saviour who is strong and able and sufficient, not just when I go to Him in prayer, but all. the. time
~ The burden to pray
~ Singing
~ Rocking sweet baby Anyela to sleep
~ Needing the fire and heating, in December (gotta love Melbourne weather!)
~ Rain as I drift off to sleep
~ Butterflies on dandelions



Photos: Dandelions & butterflies by roadside

1 comment:

  1. oh, aly...your comment brought me to tears. i am so sorry for your loss and for your pain. know that you are being prayed for and lifted up to our Heavenly Father during this season and in the days to come. thank you for sharing.

    blessings on you...

    with love,
    kimberley

    ReplyDelete