Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Beginnings

Hello reader, and welcome to my blog! Thank you for taking the time to read my first blog post :)


While this isn't my first blog, it has been a long, long time since I last tapped the keys to share with the world. I've been wanting to get back into blogging for some time now, yet have felt the inspiration lacking.



It was yesterday that inspiration all came rushing back. Yesterday, while sitting not in front of a computer, but on some rocks at the edge of the coast. Yesterday, while enjoying His creation, marvelling at the Beauty & Glory reflected in the natural. Yesterday, while enjoying the Creator Himself, as He whispered His love.


It was after a visit with my most encouraging doctor, who knew what I needed most was not just more medication, but a hug. After filling a script and strapping on Sketchers, I made my way to the rocky lookout, just down the road. Something within me cried out to be alone in nature, seeing alone what God has created, rather than taking note of man's achievements. My soul grows restless just to see Him.





He was there, in the rocks, in the sea, in the grass, in the light. And how I marvelled, that only just now am I really learning how to see. After all these years, once again He is bringing me back to that place of looking upon His beauty, and seeing Him in every circumstance.



He really is so marvellous, and I would love to share some of that marvel with my readers. So many stories of His grace to me, so many ways He's made Himself real, so much is yet to be told.



 It was after a visit with my most encouraging doctor, who knew what I needed most was not just more medication, but a hug. After filling a script and strapping on Sketchers, I made my way to the rocky lookout, just down the road. Something within me cried out to be alone in nature, seeing alone what God has created, rather than taking note of man's achievements. My soul grows restless just to see Him.


For now, I just want to say thank you for stopping by, and for enjoying the marvel with me.


God bless you all!

Pictures: Non-editted, snapped with a pocket camera, reflections of an evening on the beach just yesterday

2 comments:

  1. It's so good to see you back to blogging! It's lovely to see Australia in the spring, too. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie! God bless you too! :)

    ReplyDelete